Friday 17 August 2012

Not so bad, really...

I was at least present for most of today.

(Jeremy Hardy: I try to live each day is if it was my last:
lying in bed, drifting in and out of consciousness high on painkilling drugs.)

Some people said some nice things about posts I'd made in different support groups, so bits of my mind are working, and I'm not totally useless.
I sorted out a bill over the phone, and bought a pair of slippers on eBay.

Such are markers and milestones, as things stand.
For tomorrow the plan, subject to contact with reality, is to budget for doing a load of washing.
Changing the bedding is a "spread over two days" job.

Progress on model railway hobbies grinds to a complete halt on such days, at the moment.  No spare five minutes tend to appear.
And on that September's railway allocation will have to go to renovating the Halloween train window display...
Sheesh, even handing out scares and sweets will take me over the activity allocation, as things stand.
Hmm.  I must give that some thought, in those rest periods when I'm drifting in and out of consciousness.  Me and my subconscious can be very fruitful, when we swap and change like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment